Brother Elephants Baseball Park
Brother Elephants Baseball Park is the spring training base for the former professional baseball team, Brother Elephants. It was also where the Chinese Professional Baseball League stars Peng Cheng-min, Chen Yi-hsin, and Wang Kuang-hui played and trained. In 2001, Chinese Professional Baseball League regular season games were also held here. Now it is the main stadium for the National University/College Rubber Baseball Series.
The venue is full of nostalgic atmosphere of first-generation Brother Elephants, and a must-visit for fans.
|Venue||Two hours||Four hours|
|Brother Elephants Baseball Park / Indoor Baseball Training Facility||NT$2,500||Not applicable|
|Floral Garden||NT$2,500||Not applicable|
|Baseball Hall of Fame||NT$2,500||Not applicable|
|Floral Garden + Baseball Hall of Fame||Not applicable||NT$4,000|
|Floral Garden + Brother Elephants Baseball Park / Indoor Baseball Training Facility||Not applicable||NT$4,000|
|Baseball Hall of Fame + Brother Elephants Baseball Park / Indoor Baseball Training Facility||Not applicable||NT$4,000|
|Floral Garden + Baseball Hall of Fame + Brother Elephants Baseball Park / Indoor Baseball Training Facility||Not applicable||NT$6,000|
2. Venues are available only on weekdays (from Monday to Friday). Arrangement of the venues is based on the availability.
3. Venues are charged on either 2- or 4-hour basis. Overtime charges: Less than 30 min, 30 min of overtime fee will apply. 30 min to 59 min, 1 hour of overtime fee will apply.
4. Please make a reservation in advance at least 7 days before shooting.
5. Please don't leave your belongings unattended. The hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
6. Please do not bring pets unless the law provides otherwise, e.g.: guide dogs, hearing dogs, service dogs for physically disabled people etc.
7. Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel in accordance with local laws. If you smoke, you will be charged a smoking fee.
8. Do not move any equipment or items without permission. If any damage is caused, a full-cost compensation should be paid.
9. Parking fee: For in-house guests, free (1 car per room). For others, NT$200 per car / NT$100 per motorcycle, per entry.
10. For other details not covered herein, the onsite regulations of the hotel will apply, and the hotel reserves the right to modify or interpret the above contents without notice.