Golden Osmanthus Japanese Cuisine
Using the exquisite techniques of high-end Kyoto kaiseki cuisine, Golden Osmanthus presents authentic Japanese dishes with fresh seafood from Japan and ingredients locally sourced in Taiwan. Moreover, with the growing awareness of a healthy diet, the chef has developed low glycaemic index (low GI) dishes so guests may enjoy food even more without feeling the burden. There are also two teppanyaki rooms at Golden Osmanthus, making the restaurant the first to provide Japanese teppanyaki kaiseki cuisine in the Taoyuan, Hsinchu, and Miaoli region.
- LOCATION Hotel 1F
- SEATS 107 seats, including 18 seats in teppanyaki private rooms and 89 seats in 3 Japanese‐style private rooms
Lunch11:00 - 14:30
Dinner17:00 - 21:30
|Name||Capacities||Minimum usage fees||Mergeable or not|
|Kunpu (Japanese‐style)||8||NT$8,000||Can be merged with Suzume Kakure and Oboro Tsuki|
|Suzume Kakure (Japanese‐style)||8||NT$8,000||Can be merged with Kunpu and Oboro Tsuki|
|Oboro Tsuki (Japanese‐style)||8||NT$8,000||Can be merged with Kunpu and Suzume Kakure|
|Yamayosou (Teppanyaki)||10||Under 6 years old NT$250；6-12 NT$500；13 and above NT$980||Can be merged with Zuika|
|Zuika (Teppanyaki)||8||Under 6 years old NT$250；6-12 NT$500；13 and above NT$980||Can be merged with Yamayosou|
1. All outside foods are strictly prohibited inside the hotel restaurants.
2. Alcoholic beverages brought by guests will be charged a corkage of NT$300 (For spirits, NT$500) per table.
3. For live lobsters and crabs, please make reservation prior to your arrival.
4. For Teppanyaki Shojin Ryori (Japanese Vegetarian Courses) please make reservation 1 days prior to your arrival.
5. Specialty dishes are available for special holidays and events. Please inquire about the content and price by telephone.
6. All menu items are subject to change according to seasonality and availability.